Re: supercharger: ATT. MIKE WILLIAMS

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 23:25:16 EDT

TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/24/99 6:46:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> williams@kode.net writes:
>
> > Bob Tom wrote:

> > > The last time that I checked at their site, the R/T group was
> > > an exclusive group with access restricted to R/T owners. Are
> > > we useful only when there is a need to meet a number for a
> > > group buy?
> > >
> I DID NOT WRITE THIS,
> Ted O.

I'm not sure if you are the only Ted on the list. I was Quoting
Bob Tom and his comment about the R/T list only letting the DML
in on the Supercharger group buy because we needed the numbers.
Ted was the one that brought up the fact that their was a group
buy for the R/T and was letting the DML in on it.

--
Mike Williams
99 Blk CC