RE: Powerdyne for v6 or just 5.2 & 5.9s?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jun 26 1999 - 02:18:41 EDT

>From what Kevin at Powerdyne told me, if the brackets fit (which they
should) all we may have to do is fab
our own plumbing. Supercharger, Intake Tube, and Brackets should bolt right
up.

The ideas have already been keeping me awake. I've been going through their
kit (received a FAX w/schematics) to see what might have to be changed. The
only thing that's bugging me is the injectors. Would we (the V6'ers) have
to change them to the 24# as well??

Bernd