All Trucks @ Carlisle (long but Dak related)

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 26 1999 - 11:04:07 EDT

Hey all,
Went to all trucks up at Carlisle yesterday. There were alot of cool rides
up there, I dont care much for lowered trucks, but there were some very nice
ones up there. Including a beautiful 3rd gen Dak. It was a lowered V8,
white with viper blue racing stripes and had the "pig nose" hood scoop.
There was a 4x4 Dak (3rd gen,) painted in Plumb Crazy metallic. It looked
really nice, but it only had a body lift which didnt look good. Those wheel
wells seem too tall on the new Daks.
But the best was yet to come.
I met this guy, Ronnie. He was showing his 96 Dak. He has done it up
righteously!
He has a functional air box, with a dual filter set-up made by B&M, JBA's, an
Accel SBEC and ignition system. Durango rims on a 3.90 posi rear. It was
very impressive! He said he had heard of the DML but didnt subscribe or
anything. I told him that he HAS to come back for C@C and that he would be
more than welcome to park with us. He said he would show up now that he
knows someone who will be there. I hope he shows you all will love this
truck.
I stayed around to watch the Virginia Giant ferd (more like the Giant Vagina)
do some custom slamming on some cars, checked out some beautiful semis, and I
picked up some Dakota bucket seats. $100 for the pair. One prob., they are
red and I have grey interior. I'll jusst do a little painting and throw on
some seat covers.

Has anyone made a center console for their Daks? Any input would be great.
I cant wait for C@C!
Boog