Re: All Trucks @ Carlisle (long but Dak related)

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jun 26 1999 - 16:28:45 EDT

Hey, Boog:

Think you could get some pics of this functional air box that Ronnie has?
A write up install would be real nice, too (Hope I'm not asking for too
much).

Hey! How 'bout them SPURS!!!!! You should have been here last night! It
was tremendous!! Really proud of those gentlemen. They are great role
models. You'd have been real proud of your old home town. No riots, no
looting, just fiesta grande!!

On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 11:04:07 EDT BoogYT1300@aol.com writes:
>Hey all,
>Went to all trucks up at Carlisle yesterday. There were alot of cool
>rides

<snip>

>But the best was yet to come.
>I met this guy, Ronnie. He was showing his 96 Dak. He has done it up
>righteously!
>He has a functional air box, with a dual filter set-up made by B&M,
>JBA's, an
>Accel SBEC and ignition system. Durango rims on a 3.90 posi rear. It
>was >very impressive!

  He said he had heard of the DML but didnt subscribe
>or >anything.

Hope you can get him to join.

I told him that he HAS to come back for C@C and that he >would be >more
than welcome to park with us. He said he would show up now that >he
>knows someone who will be there. I hope he shows you all will love
>this>truck.

>I stayed around to watch the Virginia Giant ferd (more like the Giant
Vagina)

The what???? Does it have an Edsel grille or something? Why do you call
it that? Guess I'll have to go the monster turck home page and see what
this truck looks like.

>do some custom slamming on some cars,
>I cant wait for C@C!
>Boog