Re: Cracked Rear Axle

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Sat Jun 26 1999 - 15:31:54 EDT

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 01:57:02 EDT
From: Dester243@aol.com
Subject: Re: DML: Cracked Rear Axle

These are similar problems i seem to have also. i had the passenger side
A-arm replaced at 12,000 miles. the rear differential on a 97 4x2 limited
slip also crumbles when u stop and make a slow turn... and watch out for
bad ball joints. u can diagnose it with squeeking and the outter part of ur
tire balding out. i still have not had my ball joints replaced yet and now
they squeek again!
- -Dester

----

Roger on the ball joints. They just did mine at 2,000 miles. Factory ones are absolute crap.... amoungst other miscl. parts on our post 96 Dakotas.

Rob Agnew ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C. Canada