Cracked Rear Axle

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Sat Jun 26 1999 - 15:27:12 EDT

Mine has a pin-hole in one of the welded plugs that holds the rear axle to
the differential pot. The dealer won't fix it (1 drop of liquid steel).
It leaks just enough to stain an area about the size of two silver dollars
in 3000 miles. No drips onto the ground.

Warranty is up soon, then I'll have it fixed.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.
Canada