Re: Keep Me Pure

From: Derek Brooks (DEREK00@prodigy.net)
Date: Sat Jun 26 1999 - 23:46:32 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: sam turner <sdt@telepath.com>
To: DML <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Friday, June 25, 1999 8:26 AM
Subject: DML: Keep Me Pure

>Please someone or everyone with strong will power and solid sense of
>self worth provide me a short list of the reasons that I should keep my
>two '99 R/T's pure (stock). I need moral support as this DML and the R/T
>list have me making notes on modifications and prioritizing them in
>order of speed gains, capabilities, and affordability. Come on now, I
>know intuitively that I should keep my fat non mechanical paws off this
>superior creation of Dodge, but the creeping urge to mess with these
>trucks is almost overwhelming. I need help! mamba

i have a 98 rt rc and have considered modifiing it however after seeing and
hearing about how many are going to be modifide then thinking about how few
are not going to be. i have alowed myself only one mod i had the muffler
removed.for lots more volume . i have the muffler in a safe place for future
use if needbe.