Us Dak owners do too much waiting

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 02:09:00 EDT

It just hit me how much damn waiting all of us have to go through...

Lets see here... the famous Mopar Computer... I have been waiting for it to
come out since I bought my truck 3 months ago.. I can just imagine how long
some of you guys with '98s have been waiting...

>From what I read, alot of you guys are waiting for your throttle bodies to
come in..

And, my most recent gripe, and looks like 99% of you guys are in the same
position--- the K&N FIPK gen II

I'm sure theres plenty more!! (its 2 am, I can't think straight) maybe we can
add to the list!!!

Good thing we are so patient, right? haha

So lets gripe!, take our minds off the fact that we have numerous items on
backorder or whatever