Re: Us Dak owners do too much waiting

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 08:18:40 EDT

In a message dated 6/27/99 2:13:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
SuperNagz@aol.com writes:

<< So lets gripe!, take our minds off the fact that we have numerous items on
 backorder or whatever >>

Yepper if you gots to deal with Noparts Performance then your nightmares
begin, the only problem is they never end, even when you wake up the
nightmare is still there . IS IT WORTH IT ??? Not for me, I love my mopars
but this is rediculous and even when the stuff if ever becomes available it
is usually several times more dollars than Cheby. Nope this is my last Mopar
mod if I ever get the parts to get it done :-)

Bill