Re: Needed Atlanta Dodge Dealer

From: Mel Janousek (superskunk@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 12:41:55 EDT

Dave, I bought my Dakota from Town and Country Doge located in Conyers. I
had them do some minor work on it right after I bought it and have no
complaints. I live in Winder and have dealt with Aikins Ford/Dodge.
Their body shop is pretty good but their service Dept sucks. I'm not
familar with any of the Dodge dealerships inside the perimeter. Maybe
Jack Hilton can give you some insight.