Re: Needed Atlanta Dodge Dealer

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 17:26:19 EDT

I would recommend either Hayes in Lawrenceville , just north of Atlanta off
of I-85 and Hwy 316 , or Landmark Dodge in Janesboro , just South of the
city on I-75 .

I have never used Hayes , but they do sponsor the yearly Mopar bash in
Commerce and seem to be performance oriented and helpful .

I know that Landmark is the same way and in fact sponsored the All Mopar
Southern Nationals a few weeks back .

At 08:23 AM 6/27/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi
> I just moved to Atlanta and need a Dodge dealer for service work.
>Anybody recommend a good one. Thanks in advance.
>Dave Jensen
>97 V8 Dak

W. Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net