bike speedo on truck (short version)

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 14:28:53 EDT

 I will post a long version of this shortly. It covers most information
needed for installation.

Basically, I added a bicycle computer to by Dakota. I did this because I
installed new tires which were two inches smaller diameter than the factory
tires, and because I already had the bike computer. I have additional
computer brackets and harnesses on my mountain bike and on my GoldWing
motorcycle. Each bracket costs about $10 - the computer itself costs around
$30. So, for $50 I have a super-accurate speedo/odometer/tripmeter for my
bike, motorcycle and truck.

I got the idea from this guy's webpage:
http://shell.rmi.net/~frechett/bikecomputer.html

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55