Re: DML meet cancelled (So. Cal.)

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 15:09:58 EDT

The meet happened yesterday (I think you are talking about the
Dodge Only truck show July 18th--- that's still on, and we will
have both of our RT's there).

Yesterday was a blast, you guys missed a good trip to Tecate
Mexico....even though the smell was something else... A DML report
will follow shortly.

Sam '99 RT x 2