RE: Tecate! and Labor Day campout

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 16:57:48 EDT

I will third the motion. It was a blast. I will be working on the report as
soon as the pics are developed tomorrow. Did anyone else take some pics? I
only recall Ed having the video camera. And Ed, after you guys left we went
down to the races and saw a lot of crashes, you would have loved it.

Now onto another subject. I was thinking about having a Campout on Labor Day
weekend. Somewhere that is equal in distance from either North or Southern
Cali. I was thinking about somewhere in my area, maybe Lake Casitas,
Cachuma, Piru or somewhere thereabouts. Anyone else know of a better spot. I
would like to get an idea of how many people would be interested in
attending? You could bring your toys up, i.e. jet-ski's, boats, fishing
gear, etc. That is if the R/T's can tow em ;), hehe, sorry just had to add
that. If your interested send e-mail to LaborDayCampout@smokindakota.com

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk