Tecate!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 16:26:20 EDT

Yeah, everybody who was even thinking about going missed out on a great
time. Sam and company are one great group of people, really know how to
have fun, and awesome tour guides! Even got my mind off what happened
while in route to Sam's place! (BTW Sam, my window was fixed when I got
back, just have to ge it re-tinted.) Next time, I will make sure my
party-pooper co-worker friend of mine has more time off! What's up for
the 4th?? Or, how about a trip up to Reno, Nv the first week of August
for Hot August Nights, or anyone that's interested in seeing ALOT of old
cars?? Mail me for more info. Lotsa fun!!

                               Ed
    '97 SLT+ CC V-6(-1 tinted window!)
            '66 Vista Cruiser 425