RE: CB's - Reach out and touch someone

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 17:42:44 EDT

Another name I haven't heard in a long while....Hehehehe....yeah, I remember
when we used to piss off the locals at the BK drive-thru by keying up and
talking over their P.A. system. heheheheh....should'a seen the looks on
their faces...Neighbors hated me also when I keyed up in the driveway....no
reception...Was running a Skeleton 250 back then. No more of that, gotta
keep it legal (yeah...right).

;)