Re: head work

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 00:37:36 EDT

hhhmm...
lemme check my Mpar Performance catalog...

High Performance CYlinder Head for "A" engine
HP Cylinder Head -318 Casting 1.78" intake/ 1.50" exhaust ------>
$339.00 EACH!
doesn't include vavles or anything

ouch...

chrome valve covers...

$140.00 (dunni if that's each or not)

hhmmm... maybe try Summit? Anything that will fit what they call "small
Chrysle" will work on a premag V8, so.... go for it! =)

-mike d.