Re: Re: I must be getting old

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 01:30:10 EDT

Eric, any hi-flo cat is going to give you a loud exhaust. If you
are running without one now, a high flo 'MIGHT' bring the sound
level down vs. no cat at all. I went with a California Sound hi-flo
that is a wireceranic style on my old '95. I went from stock to this and
the sound
level went from cool, to Jeff Gordon Nascar. Not what I expected,
and low end was lost. In your case it will probably bring a little more
backpressure vs. no cat, and bring some more HP/Torque with
the added backpressue.

Sam '99 RT x 2