RE: Questions :B&F's Stage 1 V6TB deal

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 02:22:01 EDT

Kyle,
I would like to do 20 or more at a shot, if we get more then 20 thats even
better. What kills more than anything is waiting for cores to be returned. I
haven't heard back yet from my core guy so I don't know about used cores
yet. If we order a new one, then you don't need to return your TB. The work
includes a new SS shaft, removal of the variable ventury above the plates,
removal of the air horns and machining of the top, machining of the air
compression angle above the plates, assembly, new gasket and hold down
bolts. Turn around time will be approx. two weeks once I get all of the
cores (both new and used). Hope this answers all of your questions......

        Frank