Questions :B&F's Stage 1 V6TB deal

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 20:18:50 EDT

Just curious, but last I heard there were 15 slots full of the 20 needed for
the $100 special Frank and Bruce offered. Is this still open? What is done to
these V6 TB's to make them a "Stage 1"?? Once we get the 20 people, how long
till we get these TBs, truthfully!!?? Also, do we have to send in our stock
TBs once we get the Stage 1 TBs? Thanks, as I might be interested, since all
my ignitions upgrades are finally done. Now I am starting some intake mods,
rather than just having my drop in Amsoil Hi-Flo 2 Stage air filter and the
intake plate removed at the grill.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6