Re: Jet crapped out (continued)

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 02:39:48 EDT

Did you get it directly from JET or did you get it from somewhere else?
I returned mine to Howell Automotive where I got mine from. They
charged me a 10% restocking fee to take it back.(eventhough mine was
screwing up my engine as well) I went ahead and sent it back, bcs I
didn't want to have anything to do with it. Depending on where you got
it from and how there return policy is on this sort of thing, you might
get most of your money back. some is better than being stuck with a POS
JET chip that just completely screws up your truck. Personally, I'm
glad I sent mine back bcs now I don't have to worry about anything
getting wet in my engine compartment. Especially since we just had some
serious rain and flooding, and my truck almost died anyway from coming
upon a "wall" of water(or so it seemed) and I had to pedal my way out
or else I would have been another victim. Good luck!

===
Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~