Re: Jet crapped out (continued)

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 03:02:10 EDT

Man, what kind of connectors are on the Jet? I mean do they have any rubber
striping around it to keep out moisture like some of the sensor connectors
on the engine? From reading the list it seems to be a real design flaw with
these things. I mean you can sneeze on them and they short out.... Has
anyone tried to weather proof their chip by covering it with something?

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
              '93 V8 4X2 MarkIII
Houston Area DML Meet Page
     http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221