Re: Hooker vs Leech: att..GENE

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 14:57:18 EDT

        Gene or Renee wrote " IMHO I do not think the post
was in very good taste. A constructive reply would have given examples of
"headaches" installing or running the Hooker Super Comps. Not an attack on
anyone here, just trying to make people think before they click on send.
Anyway, I am putting on my flame suit now....."

        Because I wrote "TEDSDAKOTA thoughtfully wrote:

<<<Get Mike Leach, save your self some headaches...>>>

I'm sorry if I offended you Gene. All I meant was Mike Leach headers are easy
to install and according to the shop I where I had my Y pipe welded ( these
people make headers themselves and will tune them to what you want ) they are
some of the best bolt on they've seen...
                        Respectfully, Ted O.