Re: 99 Shelby Durango Mirrors

From: Chuck and/or Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 16:27:13 EDT

I might be interested in the mirrors, but I have a couple of questions.

    - First and foremost, will they fit a '99 Dakota Sport ?
        - It was worth a shot :)
    - What are their dimensions ?
    - What is the finish on the mirrors ? Are they ready for paint ?
    - Are they fixed position or collapsible ?
    - Lastly, the right side is convex?

    Thank you in advance for answering these questions ... or at least
the first one.

Chuck in Cranston, RI
'99 Intense Blue Dak Sport, 2wd RC 3.9L 5 spd
DML digest mode

My Dak's page: http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dak01001.htm