RE: 99 Shelby Durango Mirrors

From: Sherif Manganas (sales@stillwaterent.com)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 10:33:44 EDT

Dear Chuck,

        To answer your questions, firstly, yes they will fit the '99 Dakota Sport
(and yes I believe it's worth a shot :) ). The dimensions of the housings
are as such:

Distance from the side of the truck to the outer edge of the mirror: 11in
Distance from the mirror (back of the housing) to the front of the housing:
~4in
Distance from bottom of the housing to the top of the housing: 5in

The mirrors come in the standard factory black, and are paintable, but we do
not offer the painting service, because the risk of discrepancies between
the color we use and that of your truck is too high. The mirrors are fixed,
because they are strong enough to take the rigors of daily life. Finally,
the right side of the mirror is convex, as found on all standard driving
mirrors. Thank you for your interest and we hope to hear from you soon,

Sherif Manganas
 Stillwater Enterprises
 3058 Metropolitan Parkway
 Sterling Heights, MI 48310