SoCal Dodge truck & SUV Show - PreReg us DUE!

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 21:11:22 EDT

Hey everybody. Thanks to all those who have preregistered for the
show. You will get the commemorative T-Shirt and dash plaque as a thank
you for pre-registering. At the door people don't get the shirt free.
Anyone else who would like to pre-reg must get their money and form into
me by then end of June!!! I am only ordering a certain amount of
shirts!
Also - anyone with lots of $$. I can also get black satin jackets with
the same graphics on the back and front. Cost is $35

Jim