Re: K&N FIPK GEN II.. I have one installed.

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 22:52:20 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/99 10:43:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
williams@kode.net writes:

<< One last thing, It's early and I haven't really had a chance to
 evaluate it but this product seem to do what it is advertised to
 do. I recommend a buy if you have the budget for it. I paid $250
 dollars out the door 6% MI sales tax included.

 Oh ya, If somebody on the R/T list could try to forward this to
 list I would appreciate it. I haven't been able to post since
 this afternoon. >>

Sounds like all you'd need now is a nice high flow TBI to flow all that extra
air... :)

ttyl
Patrick