Re: Jet crapped out (continued)

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 01:12:11 EDT

No, i bought it off of truckperformance.com and the sales guy told me to
"grease the wall" on it and plug it back it. "it'll create a seal so water
can't get in next time". well i did and the engine starts up fine. if it
happens again tho. i'm going to return it for the set of gears. They sell
motive gears- 3.90, for $219... is that a good price?
-Dester

PS. the guy also tells me that i should not the gears, because it requires a
lotta special tools and know how.