Addco sway bar

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 01:12:33 EDT

SSSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there anyone on the list that has installed the addco 510 front sway bar
on their pre '97 dakota? If so, what kind of wheels do you have?

After wating 6 weeks on my bar to come it, I now find out that the son of a
bitch won't fit with my weels, they will rub the bar at full lock. I also
have a fitment problem with a transmision line going to the radiator. And
the end links don't seem to line up correctly. Damn I'm pissed!!

Does anyone know of any other manufacturer for a front bar?

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
              '93 V8 4X2 MarkIII
Houston Area DML Meet Page
     http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221