RE: LEACH HEADERS!!!!!!!!!

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 08:51:03 EDT

A month and a half? That is really odd. He had them on the rack when I
ordered mine so the only wait I had was on Cermatech to get them coated. Had
them in about 2 weeks. I also was under the impression that he made them
there at his shop. The only other thing I can think of that is going on is
that he is making a run on the headers and does them assembly line fashion
instead of one at a time start to finish.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Leach headers, DDBC