RE: RE: Squeaky clutch and dying motor

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 00:11:47 EDT

It wasn't hot out, maybe around 75. I have found out that the noise from my
clutch is coming from the engine compartment near the firewall. I wasn't
fighting traffic, but I do start my truck more than 25 times a day. I am a
delivery driver and make constant stops and starts.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk