Re: Re[4]: limitied slip differential

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 08:19:48 EDT

actually, it just came with it. I knew nothing about Dakota's till after I
bought mine. It may have something to do with the 99 model year. I haven't
seen a 99 yet that didn't have the 9 1/4. If I would have known about that
kind of stuff, I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE LSD!!!! Would somebody kick me
please.