WTF! $165 for Mopar tow hook kits without installation.

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 13:26:18 EDT

Pedro:

This tow hook question pops up every couple of months. I hope you
didn't say anything to embarass yourself at the parts counter. $165
US is the correct price, plus installation. If I remember correctly
it takes a couple of hours.

Read the DML archives and you will find explanations for:

1. Why the factory tow hooks cost so much.
2. How good they are.
3. Why nobody has installed the $10.00 aftermarket hooks.

Rob
97 SLT V8 4x4
factory tow hooks.