Mothers vs RainX

From: Gene&Renee (webmaster@mopars.net)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 22:38:38 EDT

OK all,

After two months of washing and drying I have results for the wax off I did
a couple of months ago. I waxed my R/T with the new Rain X wax and my 95
SLT with the old favorite Mothers paste. After 9 weeks of washing or I tally
20 washes each, the Rain X has beaten my Mothers. I washed the 95 yesterday
and noticed there was no more beading. I pulled the R/T out and washed
it........the water ran right off of it. Still beading like it did a month
before. What does this mean? I have to use up this can of Mothers thats
what!

Gene & Renee Rivers
99 R/T CC, DA
95 SLT,RC, CR