Re: Us Dak owners do too much waiting

From: Lynne M. Ellsworth (lellsworth@whoi.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 00:55:55 EDT

WillTier@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/27/99 2:13:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> SuperNagz@aol.com writes:
>
> << So lets gripe!,

 it
> is usually several times more dollars than Cheby. Nope this is my last Mopar
> mod if I ever get the parts to get it done :-)
>
> Bill

        Bill,
        No one told you how expensive Chryslers, Dodges and Plymouths really
were?
        Would it help you to know how much I think what you and the other guys
are trying to do is very exciting. I do not get on my truck, Little Miss
2000rpm, but I do share the fun of what you talk, try and do with your
mopars/trucks.
         I am not a big Chevy fan, Oh wait, there was this turquoise Apache,
never
mind, what I am trying to say is that I appreciate all you do to keep
the love alive.
Lynne (praying that the gods that hold the parts let them go so you may
go)