Re: DML Digest V4 #709

From: Thomas Wood (twood1@pheaa.org)
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 14:01:04 EDT

OK, all this talk about superchargers has me wondering. I don't get my rt
up over 3000 rpm a whole lot, once in a while, but what I'm looking for is
much stronger / power all through the powerband. I don't want to have to
get up into the upper rpm range to start feeling the power. So with this
in mind am I better of looking at the ken belle since this is a roots type
blower? Also, is the ken belle the only one who makes a roots type.
Thanks for any input.

T.Matt
99 DA CC R/T
Harrisburg, PA