Re: supercharger

From: A5LTRETR@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 15:17:24 EDT

Ted,
I'll promise you one thing...I'm by far no supercharger expert. The
powerdyne unit with 6 lbs of boost would probably do well, I've seen one RT
with a powerdyne on it, whether it was the 6 pounder or not I could'nt tell
ya. Performance wise it ran a 13.95 on the street tires but I don't remember
how fast it was. The one major drawback that I saw with it was the
serpentine belt. The charger that was on that RT had actually 1 less rib
than the stock belt had! It looked kinda silly in reality. All of the other
pulleys on the truck had an extra groove showing while the supercharger
pulley was filled up.
Remember one thing, you get what you pay for. On the other hand, for $2000+
you oughta be getting something worth while.
Blaine