Contacting TRAILMASTER

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 17:47:42 EDT

Anyone know how to contact Trailmaster? I'm planning on doing the 4"
suspension lift in the next few months and want to get a catalog or
literature on it from them...I can't find a web page or anything.
This company really DOES exist, right?

Right?

Dave Kilian
Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC Sport 4x4 3.9L 5-spd
Mods: 2" Rear spring lift, front T-bar crank, 30x9.50 BFG AT's, Brush guard
w/ Hellas, Tow hooks, Tool Box, Sunroof, Cobra 18 CB, 4' Firestik II, Alpine
6-disc CD Changer/Head Unit/amp, JBL speakers, Rhode Gear bike mount, and a
white dog named Jake in the passenger seat. 75,000+ miles.