Re: Contacting TRAILMASTER

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 18:00:58 EDT

<< Anyone know how to contact Trailmaster? I'm planning on doing the 4"
 suspension lift in the next few months and want to get a catalog or
 literature on it from them...I can't find a web page or anything.
 This company really DOES exist, right?

Yes they do. I did just what you want to do, about the catalog and various
info. They sent me out a catalog and various Dak info within the week. I even
wanted the instructions to their body lift and their 4" lift, no prob, they
sent it all to me.
TrailMaster USA
420 Jay Street
Coldwater, MI 49036