Re: Tuff Country Group Buy

From: Mel Janousek (superskunk@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 22:06:05 EDT

I am very interested in getting in on this deal. I would also like to know how
complete the kit is. Is this including brake lines and such (hope so for $1081),
or are other items going to have to be purchased. That's why I was hoping to see
some literature on this kit sometime in the near future. Like I said in an
earlier post, T.C. could not send me any info, and only referred me to the
article on the Durango. What kind of time frame are you talking about as far as
placing the order? Also due to Tony's situation he ran into, let's make sure we
are getting all current upgrades for the kit, including directions. With the
help of a couple friends, I'm hoping to do this kit myself, and I guess i'm
looking for all the answers possible ahead of time so I don't have to load it on
a wrecker and take it to a 4x4 shop halfway into the installation.

Mel