RE: Re: RE: 4X4 Question

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 23:44:52 EDT

Even the snow that's been packed down hard with that really nice glazed
donut sheen? I don't know about your 4x4 Dak but mine can't do it. The
powder stuff really isn't a problem. You may not get "black ice" down
there, but it's a real eye opener when you step on the brakes and there's
just no stopping, 4x4 or not. I've seen a bus at the top of the hill having
to stop with a full load of passengers, slide right back down to the bottom.
Gotta love freezing rain :(

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd