Re: RE: 4X4 Question

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 01:26:44 EDT

You folks must assume that I'm driving crazy. Well I'm driving just as slow
as everyone else, except for about 4 in the morning on my way to work,
seeing as it was my first experiance in a four wheel drive and I wanted to
see what it could do. And I must say it was utterly amazing! Putting it
into two wheel drive and I could'nt even move from a dead stop and cornering
was impossible. But with four wheel drive it was like the snow was not even
there. Though other than that little bit o' playing at 4am I drove just as
slow as everyone else.

Jason