Re: high 14's and how I get there.

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 08:29:59 EDT

I went from a 15.388 to a 14.856 in my 98 CC R/T with only the following
mods :

14x3" FABM
K&N Element
180 Thermostat
Magnecor Wires
Brass Cap & Rotor Button
28x10.5x15 M/T Drag ET slicks mounted on 15x8 Dakota rims (hafta heat the
hell outta them!)
18PSI in slicks
Three , yes 3 , bags of ice packed on top of the engine for about 45
minutes before my run
Launched at 1250 RPM
Tranny in "D" with OD OFF

At 01:59 AM 7/1/1999 EDT, you wrote:
>OK here is my dilemma. I have a 98 Sport 318, open diff 3.55, automatic
>trans. F&B stage I TB, Air Aid, Asp Crank pulley, 180 thermostat and, 3
inch
>inlet dual 2.5 inch outlet terminator muffler. I run a best of 15.9 at the
>track. My goal is high to mid 14's. So all you out there who run this
could
>you please give me a list of your performance moods and tell me if I am
>leading in the correct direction. I am a college student so I don't have a
>lot of cash flow. And I dot want to go to supercharger or nitrous. Please
>help.
>
>Josh

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html