Re: Re: RE: 4X4 Question

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 09:01:59 EDT

I kinda' figured that's what you meant Jason... I too am impressed with how
well these rigs handle in the snow. I'm not sure if it's the weight, long
wheelbase (I've got the CC) or the large tires, but mines sure-footed and stops
better than any vehicle I've ever been in. The stopping part really surprised
me as it's a pickup and I don't have the 4whl ABS... Black ice can get anyone
but after hitting some last winter I found these vehicles recover nicely.
Tom