The biggest Mopar show of the year.

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 11:24:02 EDT

Ok guys. Here is the biggest Mopar Show of the year. The 19th Annual Mopar
Nationals at National Trail Raceway in Columbus, Ohio. The dates are August
13-15. This event takes over the whole raceway and it's surrounding. I'm
going to be the trip coordinator. I went last year and all I can say is
WOW. They'll be about 3000 cars and trucks there. Let's see if DML can
make there presence know. It breaks down to show/test and tune on friday.
Race on Saturday and Sunday. All kinds of classes, email me I have a list
and entry forms. Let's see what we can do.

Todd
Mustang@netunlimited.net