Re: The biggest Mopar show of the year.

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 14:06:43 EDT

Todd Flummer wrote:

> Ok guys. Here is the biggest Mopar Show of the year. The 19th Annual Mopar
> Nationals at National Trail Raceway in Columbus, Ohio. The dates are August
> 13-15. This event takes over the whole raceway and it's surrounding.

This one will make 6 in row for me. The best part about Columbus
is the cruising on Brice Rd. in the evening. It is absolutely
awesome.

My concern for the Dak crowd is that since they moved to
National Trailways they have restricted access to the racetrack.
When it was in Indy. all mopar vehicles could drive on the
grounds. In Columbus it is restricted to 3000 vehicles. You must
send in a photo. Entries must be pre-1975. Exceptions made for
Race, Modified, Custom, Performance and Unique models.

I'll be taking my Challenger T/A and staying at the Red Roof Inn
on Brice Rd.. If you see a black Challenger T/A with black
stripes stop by and say Hi.

--
Mike Williams
99 Blk R/T CC