Re: Windows

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 13:18:00 EDT

Jack:

All of the water in San Antonio and surrounds comes from a huge
underground "river" called the Edwards Aquifer and is full of limestone
(calcium). Water spots and calcium deposits are horrendous here; water
softenres are a must. However, the best thing I have found to get water
spots off of the glass is to use the Rain-X Fog-X (not the Rain-X) as
the instructions describe as a window cleaner. I don't think the Fog-X
(or whatever Rain-X calls this product they make) does any good for
preventing fog, *BUT* it makes a great, streak-free window cleaner when
mixed with water in the listed proportion.

Richard in SA

<Snip>