Re: Newport Meet (att. Kevin)

From: Chuck and/or Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 14:16:36 EDT

Kevin,

    I am pretty new to DML, so hopefully I have the right answers.

Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 04:27:00 -0400
From: Kevin Hoegen <hoegen@kersur.net>
Subject: DML: RE: Newport Meet Update

Hey Chuck, my name is Kevin Hoegen and I reside in Whitinsville, MA (used to
be a RIslander). I have 3000miles on my 99 Dakota Sport club cab 2WD(Solar
Yellow) 3.9L V6. I've never been to a meet before...is it only for those who
do alotta custom work (exhaust, engine etc)?
As you can tell, I'm new to DML but I can already see that there is a great
wealth of knowledge and info to be found!

Thanx in advance
Kevin (don't have a dak's page...yet)