Re: Re: 4 cyl Lift Kit and New Tires

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 19:38:04 EDT

<< Birthday is coming up and I get to spend some money. I want to get a lift
 kit for my truck since I have 2 willing men to install it for me for 2 12
 packs of Shiner Bock(beer for NON-Texans) and a home cooked meal.

 What is your recommendations for kits (where and what can I buy?) and what
 is the largest tire I can put on my truck. Dealer says 235's to save their
 butts from a lawsuit. Tire company says 30's.

 HELP please :) >>

First and foremost Heather, I would seriously consider looking for a some
gears for your Dak at the same time; otherwise your 4banger is going to
really be hurting for power when increasing tire diameter. What size tires do
you currently have?? Stock gear ratio??
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6