Re: RE: Happy CANADA Day!!!

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 20:54:47 EDT

Well, Norah:
Top this. Speaking of Canadian/ American households. I was born in the
Motor City to Canadian parents. Until I was 18, I had dual citizenship.
Since, I showed up, both my parents naturalized. Now, to tie this to DML
(oddly enough), my dad worked for a US automaker...guess who???....Chrysler
Corporation. Bizarre huh?? When I was a kid, my parents took me to the
beach at Burlington, Grand Bend, Ipperwash Prov. Park, Goderich and Port
Elgin regularly. Small World!!!???
Bob,
Pennsville, NJ